At the Better Brain Center, we offer an extensive array of counseling, neurofeedback, and holistic health services to enhance your quality of life, improve your cognitive and emotional responses to stress, and enhance your educational and work performance. We also have several sought-after tools to help with learning disabilities and sensory integration issues.
Our fully licensed clinical staff are able to provide outpatient therapy for those who wish to incorporate it during or after neurofeedback treatment, or as an alternative if they find neurofeedback is not for them. We know there are many ways to achieve your better brain.
- Traditional frequency-based EEG biofeedback training with several types of equipment (used for all types of conditions)
- Live Z Score training in Functional Connectivity ( for all types of conditions but particularly useful for learning disabilities and head injuries)
- Passive Infrared Hemoencephalography (pIR HEG) (used with migraine headaches and inattentive ADHD)
- Low Energy Neurofeedback System (LENS) (useful with most attentional disorders, depression and mild cognitive impairment)
- Auditory Listening Therapy (used with many conditions but particularly helpful with sensory integration issues, auditory processing deficits and stress disorders)
- Roshi EEG Disentrainment Feedback (used with anxiety disorders, depression, stress and pain)
- Photonic Stimulator (helpful for relaxation and pain control)
- Cranial Electrical Stimulation (helpful for stress disorders, insomnia and pain management)
- Heart Rate Variability training (for stress, emotional reactivity and cognitive enhancement)
- Thermal Biofeedback training (for stress management, headache prevention, insomnia and attention regulation)
- Galvanic Stress Response training (for emotional reactivity and stress management)
- Full 19 site Quantitative Electroencephalogram (qEEG) with and without neurologist report for diagnostic purposes and for determining best neurofeedback protocols
- Mini qEEG 10 site Brain Map for determining best neurofeedback protocols
Provided by Reiki Master Susan Lee, reiki is a healing touch technique based on the principle that the therapist can channel energy into the patient by means of touch, which can bring about the client’s natural healing process to improve emotional and physical well-being.
Let us help you feel better soon by calling now. The neurofeedback therapists and other staff at The Better Brain Center can help you determine your next steps. Call us today at 703-721-4772 or CLICK HERE to contact our Intake Coordinator.